Festive Checklist: Getting your practice ‘new year’ ready
As we near the end of 2022, it’s a great time to start thinking about how you can best prepare for the holiday period and put your practice in the best position going into the new year – be it for enhanced efficiencies, maximising appointment books or marketing ideas that will help promote high-value treatments.To give you and your team a head start, we have put together eight actions for you to consider:
- Market for a White Christmas – Create automated seasonal campaigns for treatments e.g. White Christmas/Teeth Whitening, Christmas Tree/Cavity Free, no one wants bad breath under the mistletoe!
- Ensure all additional comms, emergency contacts and opening times are sent out - Change voicemail to website reflect your Christmas hours, avoiding confusion and patient frustrations.
- Get inspired – Take some time to reflect on your current workflows with some of the ‘how to’ guides and tips over on our blog.
- Zone your diary for the new year, now – Ensure any closures and 2023 Bank Holidays are entered into the diary, this prevents any errors and stress later down the line.
- Keep pre-booking – Practices are closed for Christmas not for new year so continue to prebook patients to keep your appointment book full going into the 2023.
- New year new ‘revenue’ - Are you losing out on crucial revenue without knowing? With access to clear dashboards and quick reports on MPC, you can benchmark your practice performance and identify any areas that should be rectified to encourage practice growth.
- Treat your practice team this Christmas – Boost team morale (and patient experience) with tools that reduce admin time and promote efficiency. We have something for every practice.
- Our gift to you – Make the most of a complimentary Business Review ahead of the new year. Our team will review your current workflows and practice data, offer constructive feedback and help plan your route to your practice goals.
Christmas and New Year doesn’t have to be stressful. At EXACT we want to help your practice run smoothly over the holiday period and into the new year – so let’s plan together. Contact us today and find out how we can help you get ‘new year ready’.